Wednesday, July 9, 2008

JJP, coming up!

Jesus, Justice, and Poverty conference this weekend... should be awesome. I hope. I don't really know what to expect, this is the first time IV is doing it. Still excited for it though.

I'll be sleeping outside in/near downtown Tampa (not quite sure where, maybe a park?) for two nights. So will a ton of other people. (Especially when you include in that number the people who sleep outside every night because they don't have a choice... :P )

Pray the cops don't arrest us... from what I understand, the vast majority of the 100 people who signed up chose to sleep outside, so we're probably gonna draw some attention, being such a large group.

Can't wait to see what God has in store for us all.

Anyone want to come?? The registration deadline is way passed, but I could probably pull a couple strings. I mean, what's one more when you already have 100?? Haha.

No comments: