Step aerobics... probably NOT the best idea with shin splints, but I did it anyways. I really had the need to go to the gym today, and OUCH! Man, do I feel it now!! Got the legs wrapped and iced at the moment... hope it helps some.
I do love playing soccer though. Even though it makes my shins feel like they got run over by a truck, I love the game. I can't wait til the season starts. I'm officially playing defense, and I think it's gonna be fun. I wish I could be a striker, but let's be honest here, I don't have the ball handling skills. Shoot, I've only been playing for 3 weeks... lol! I'm much better at just getting in the other team's way. Hehehe.
Two weeks until Spring Break. For most students, this is a cause for celebration. However, for me, I am dreading this immensely. I have come to the conclusion that I will need to write the bulk of my thesis over the break... so, so sad. No beach for me... no pool... no fun road trips, or camping... I get to stare at my computer, and write something longer than I have ever written before in a format that I'm unfamiliar with. Awesome.
There, now I've updated. ;)
.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, even though you may have some very strange ideas (Hmm. step aerobics with shin splints... sounds GREAT! lol) youre still awesome :)
and yes, that does count as an update, but now keep it up!
Post a Comment