Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WOW

Anyone who knows me knows that Thursdays are crazy busy (classes, leadership meetings and Common Ground!), especially this first Thursday of the semester. So I was, of course, not watching Obama's acceptance speech at the Dem Convention.

Me and Ryan watched it tonight online (we actually began watching the Rep Convention on TV, and couldn't stand it any longer... lol). All I can say is... WOW. What a speech. What a leader. The speech was close to an hour long, and we watched the whole thing.

Listening to him made me very excited to see where this country can go. I need to look into his platforms more carefully to see details of where he stands, but I could clearly tell from his speech that I agree with the majority of his values. He would be a fantastic leader for this nation. I can see it now... He made me really excited about the upcoming election. I can't believe it's only 2 months away!!

If you haven't seen his speech, and you've got some time on your hands, check it out.

No comments: