Well. Budget cuts are at it again. No science club this year. Ms. B. got back to me, and said she loved my idea and would be glad to help in any way. They just can't do the science club again this year. They will be working on projects in class, and will probably need assistance. That makes me happy to hear, but I don't know if that would be of use for me thesis-wise.
Hmmm... I don't know where to go from here. I guess I will bring this up when I meet my potential director on Tuesday. At least I have a concrete "no" to tell her regarding my original idea, and maybe she could point me in the right direction.
I'm gonna keep praying... if God really wants me doing something like this (which I'm pretty sure he does), he'll provide a way for it to happen, even if it's not exactly how I planned it out in the first place.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment