Sunday, August 17, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words...

...and all 1,000 of these words end in exclamation marks and smiley faces!! :)


Jim put on an AWESOME show, and I seriously laughed my head off for an hour and a half straight. My face hurt. It was glorious. In fact, a lady a row or two back came up to me after the show, and said she enjoyed watching me laugh so hard at everything! Haha, thank you lady, yes I know that I laugh uncontrollably, glad I could entertain you. ;)

So as if sitting front row wasn't good enough... as you see, we even got to meet him after the show! I had absolutely nothing to say to him, he was like "Thanks so much for coming," and I just grinned like an idiot and shook his hand, haha. Then we took the picture and I said "Thanks," or something, grinning like a fool of course. I love the face he's making in the picture, by the way. Very "Jim." :)

A night that will not soon be forgotten!

No comments: