Sometimes, we are able to catch a glimpse of what could be.
There are moments in which the choices before us show two clear, distinct paths... and we must make a decision.
These are the moments that scare me, because
I see the power I am capable of exerting
I see the mistakes I am capable of making
I see the pain I am capable of causing
I see that even someone with a loving, generous heart can easily be swept away from it all, just for a moment... but where does that moment lead?
Sometimes I put myself in bad situations. This one could have turned out awful. Luckily, everything is okay. All I can say to YOU is I'm sorry. I know... I know better. I'm sorry.
I just need to learn to keep my guard up, sometimes...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment